WTT - T5

Sell stuff. Buy stuff.
smallbright

WTT - T5

Postby smallbright » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:29 pm

I have a 1985 T5 MK1 that I am looking to trade for a running Lambretta. I have a clear VA title in hand. It is currently registered as an antique vehicle. The T5 had a respray a few years ago and is showing some wear. It currently has a Malossi 172 kit installed with the re-profiled head and a Sito+ exhaust. I have the factory cylinder,head and exhaust, as well a a bunch of spares including gaskets, bearings, bulbs, another speedo and a bunch of other misc pars. What do you have? The scooter is located in Richmond, and I could bring it up to NSP.

Jeff

randomtone

Re: WTT - T5

Postby randomtone » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:33 am

Did you get my PM?

smallbright

Postby smallbright » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:51 am

Pm sent

epsato

Postby epsato » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:58 pm

Had the pleasure of meeting Albright (Smallbright) this weekend. Very cool guy.

If this hasn't sold and anyone's looking into a T5/p series, Smallbright's worth considering. He mostly works on smallframes and was looking into that macked out looking P series (the one with the impossibly fast engine that German engineer designed).

I can't remember the story, but smallbright's rebuilt a buncha' engines and does his work out of a work bay in scoot richmond. Very cool guy who knows his stuff (a heck of a lot better than I do, for what that is worth).

Return to “Classifieds”