FS: '79 Vespa P200

Sell stuff. Buy stuff.
D-day

FS: '79 Vespa P200

Postby D-day » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:00 pm

photo-10.JPG
photo-10.JPG (191.28 KiB) Viewed 1501 times

I am looking to sell my silver '79 P200. Trying to make room for some other projects. Many of you know this scooter, as I've owned and ridden it for ages. It's in fine shape for a well used scoot, with some nice upgrades, but primarily stock.
14K on the clock. Regularly ridden and serviced. Engine was recently serviced including: both seals, cruciform, gaskets and all bearings checked. De-carboned the head and cleaned the ring grooves. Cables checked and replaced as needed. Oil injection is working fine, all lights work. Has Cosa 23 tooth clutch installed (one finger pull), Sito plus pipe. Rolling on good Pirelli SL26's mounted on black powder coated aluminum split rims. Later style plastic framed P-series seat, simplified fuel tap, & euro taillight installed. Cowls and front mudguard have been repainted over the years in a matching GM color, Main body of scoot is sporting its original paint ( and paper factory stickers ). Chips and a few dings, but very, very solid and straight. Never crashed ( well maybe in the grass once or twice ;) ). Clear Maryland title. $1950 Will deliver within 50 miles of Baltimore Maryland.

Learn to fix your own scooter, you dork.

Alex T.
Soul Survivors SC

D-day

Re: FS: '79 Vespa P200

Postby D-day » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:59 pm

Had a good lead, but I was traveling and they jumped on another scoot. Still for sale, price lowered. Send me a message if interested.

Alex T.
Soul Survivors SC

Mikeh

Postby Mikeh » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:49 pm

Alex,
You should talk to Craig (Ramsay's buddy). He was in the market for a Stella or P200 in this price range. I'm not sure if he's ready to buy right now.. but he couldn't go wrong with buying your scoot, that thing is rock solid.

D-day

Postby D-day » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:02 pm

Scooty has been sold. Thanks for the reposts, links and general banter. It's heading to Bandcamp!

Alex T.
Soul Survivors SC

Return to “Classifieds”