Stella Frame for sale

Sell stuff. Buy stuff.
dcunited4life

Stella Frame for sale

Postby dcunited4life » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:25 am

I picked up a neglected Stella for some of the parts I needed to do a disk brake conversion on my P. I'm going to take the front end off for my purposes and the motor has been removed but whats remaining is for sale. I'll try and get pics soon but it's basically a beat up green Stella with a rattle can job on the visible areas. Headset upper and lower will be included or can part out pieces as well including brake master cylinder with busted lever, taillight, center stand, rear rack which could be welded up to work, rear shock, other bits, etc. Frame has plenty of dents to the legshield but it could be hammered back for sure....doesn't look like it was ever wrecked, just neglected as fuck. Located in Richmond. No title but if you absolutely need me to get one I can do that through the DMV....of course the price would be higher than if you just want to take the frame. I'm looking to get around $99 for the thing. With title I'm thinking closer to $200 due to titling costs and my hassle having to take the day off work to get to the Richmond DMV since I work outta town. Thanks and PM for details.

hurleybt

Re: Stella Frame for sale

Postby hurleybt » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:15 am

You are using the 20mm fork to swap out your 16mm fork but not using the headset?

dcunited4life

Postby dcunited4life » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:48 pm

I had already bought some parts off a wrecked Stella to do this which is why I still needed a fork....hence I have an extra headset.

Mikeh

Postby Mikeh » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:16 am

I need the headset bottom. How much on it? Please cut me a deal, I'm jonesing for a good deal on a Stella lower headset. I have all the other parts.

dcunited4life

Postby dcunited4life » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:20 am

Mikeh wrote:I need the headset bottom. How much on it? Please cut me a deal, I'm jonesing for a good deal on a Stella lower headset. I have all the other parts.

PM sent....looks like the headset bottom is spoken for.

dcunited4life

Postby dcunited4life » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:20 am

SOLD. thanks.

Return to “Classifieds”