Jet 200 kits, talk to me

Primarily for vintage scooters and scooterists, but all are welcome
robsterling

Re: Jet 200 kits, talk to me

Postby robsterling » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:24 am

seema wrote:Ahh, you mean a clean *stock* pipe. Yup, already got one of Casa's repros lined up as my Cento came without any exhaust at all.

The first time I met @dirtyhandslopez he yelled at me when I suggested I might put a performance pipe on P200E: "Leave it alone! There's nothing wrong with it!" :lol:

So yeah, he's talking about OEM parts.

Zeets

Postby Zeets » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:09 pm

So, apparently all you have to do to get some recognition from Guillermo at WCLW is do what probably 3/4 of all US Lambretta owners have already done... post negative things about him and his hell hole company.

I just got a wonderful call from this half-wit failing business owner with him "Looking forward" to me coming out to San Diego. High class.

Gotta love reputable businesses and their owners. Unfortunately he's neither part of one nor one.

I'd hope this proves to everyone that this ass-hat isn't worth wasting your hard-earned dollars with.

I don't think anyone will be surprised when he finally succeeds in completely sullying the name of WCLW and sulks back to whatever hole he came from.
Zayretow

70' Vespa Sprint (2009 LML power)
74' Yamaha RD350 (pinger)
2008 Suzuki DRZ-400SM (thumper)

seema

Postby seema » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:21 pm

Wow, given my participation in the thread, I wonder if that explains my recent exchange with them:

Seema (on LCUSA): I'm looking for part X
WCLW: I've got part X
Seema: Ok, how much you want for it?
WCLW: Not available

colin

Postby colin » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:12 pm

The better question is what person that's actually on here (because I know this left coast person has no reason to be on WMASA) is being a little ninny and tattle-taling to this person about what people are specifically saying? It's one thing to relay to someone that their past poor performance is an issue (which seems to be legitimate whether you like this person/business or not), it's another to relay details or get them the URL to sign up to read it.

Who are you?
Skyyywalker

Zeets

Postby Zeets » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:19 pm

Admittedly, I was terse... but I hate getting ripped off.

It just proves what I've already stated.

And it's a forum, it's his right to read posts. But tattling is some bullshit.
Zayretow

dirtyhandslopez

Postby dirtyhandslopez » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:53 pm

Zeets wrote:Admittedly, I was terse... but I hate getting ripped off.

It just proves what I've already stated.

And it's a forum, it's his right to read posts. But tattling is some bullshit.

Aren't you doing the same thing, tattle-tailing, by posting details about a private telephone conversation? Just sayin'
That's not going anywhere

colin

Postby colin » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:57 pm

Mystery solved. Ha!
Skyyywalker

Zeets

Postby Zeets » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:31 am

It's my phone conversation, if I deem it to be public, it is.

Also, I'm just trying to make sure that no one else is duped into getting screwed by that WCLW asshole.
Zayretow

dirtyhandslopez

Postby dirtyhandslopez » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:08 am

colin wrote:Mystery solved. Ha!

What do you mean by that?
If someone was telling you can rest assured it was not me. Been around the block far too many times to even consider being a snitch. It was probably someone that doesn't post much and probably someone that likes to talk a lot.

colin

Postby colin » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:21 am

Joking, D-lo. ;)
Skyyywalker

fredneckscoots

Postby fredneckscoots » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:34 am

Oooh... scooter drama. Hey Zeets, I think this topic about the shop should get its own post rather than being burried here, since they seem to care so much about what you are writing.
I break scooter parts

dirtyhandslopez

Postby dirtyhandslopez » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:49 am

It's not an interest in him per se Fred. but private dealings should stay that way. I highly believe it is up to the indivdual to make their own choices about anything. Isn't the rule that you don't say anything about anything unless you have good to say?

colin

Postby colin » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:00 am

dirtyhandslopez wrote:It's not an interest in him per se Fred. but private dealings should stay that way. I highly believe it is up to the indivdual to make their own choices about anything. Isn't the rule that you don't say anything about anything unless you have good to say?

Wow, I'd hate a world where no one ever said anything bad about questionable business practices or poor customer service. Have to COMPLETELY disagree with you here. Consumer Reports is a good thing. BBB is a good thing. This is our version of it, as lame as that might be, it's all we have.
Skyyywalker

Zeets

Postby Zeets » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:12 am

colin wrote:Wow, I'd hate a world where no one ever said anything bad about questionable business practices or poor customer service. Have to COMPLETELY disagree with you here. Consumer Reports is a good thing. BBB is a good thing. This is our version of it, as lame as that might be, it's all we have.

Agreed.

That being said, if you ever by any pinger Suzuki or Yamaha, Call John at Economy Cycle in Illinois. He's the complete antithesis of WCLW. Competent, helpful, polite, willing to talk price, knowledgeable and he ships fast, remembers you and if he doesn't have it/can't get it, he'll tell you who does and can. I've got him half convinced to start stocking scooter parts, and if you have some modern TnG POS, he may already have them in stock. (He told me he never turns down any work)

I realistically could start an entire forum about companies that I won't deal with anymore. Maybe I just have high expectations as a consumer.
Zayretow

dirtyhandslopez

Postby dirtyhandslopez » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:31 pm

I just think there is a whole world of difference between not recommending a business, which people have every right to do, and divulging private conversations.

Return to “Scooter BS”