Zero electric bike demo day

For DC-area motorcats and rockers
12CI

Zero electric bike demo day

Postby 12CI » Fri May 09, 2014 7:31 pm

maybe this belongs in "events", but here it is anyway...

Zero Press Release wrote:On May 16-17th, our friends at Coleman Powersports-Falls Church will host demo rides. Meet Zero Motorcycles factory representatives, BBQ in the afternoon, free shirts (limited availability), special offers the day of the event, and enjoy the thrill of riding a Zero motorcycle.

Friday Hours: 12pm-5pm
Saturday Hours: 10am-5pm

A valid motorcycle license and proper riding gear (helmet, jacket, gloves and closed-toe shoes) are required.

Slots are limited and will fill up prior to the event. To ensure your demo ride we recommend making a reservation online or by phone.

book here

i know that there are some strong opinions here about Coleman, but there may not be any easier opportunity to try one of these. Chesapeake (in Annapolis) is also a Zero dealer, but does not have an event like this scheduled (yet).
if you must have one of these bikes, you could always take your purchase to Chesapeake. then again, i know less about Chesapeake than I do about Coleman, so who knows...
as shameless as I am tactless and guileless

normratscoots

Re: Zero electric bike demo day

Postby normratscoots » Mon May 12, 2014 9:37 am

Quieter than a bicycle (someone living at the far eastern end of Hollywood Road near Narragansett had a ebike, either moved or no longer has the bike). It was next to silent.
Its a long walk through the city in the rain, its a long walk from train to train.

12CI

Re: Zero electric bike demo day

Postby 12CI » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:12 pm

as shameless as I am tactless and guileless

Return to “Motorcycle BS”