Bonjour, Ganesh! at RNRH on 2/25

Share and discuss bands, songs, shows, playlists, and dance moves
LWP

Bonjour, Ganesh! at RNRH on 2/25

Postby LWP » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:47 pm

My band, Bonjour, Ganesh!, is headlining Rock And Roll Hotel again on Friday, Feb 25.

Though I'm now several months behind on the mastering-and-publishing-to-the-internet of our past shows, you can listen to old recordings here: http://www.archive.org/details/BonjourGanesh Might find something in there you like ... one of the local papers described us as "Suburban Funk" ... which I do not guess was meant as a compliment.

Also, would love any advice folks might have as to how to transport a full keyboard rig on my P. Was thinking maybe acquiring a second set of side covers and rigging some sort of saddlebaggish carrier. But then also thinking about how totally not-load-bearing those covers seem to be and how I would not want an amp making a ground-bound departure in the middle of H street because of poor tethering.

There is always the option of just using my shitty keytar and a DI through the PA... I can fit that stuff in a backpack and scoot happily.
---
1980 P200E: imprimitura antiruggine

Zeets

Re: Bonjour, Ganesh! at RNRH on 2/25

Postby Zeets » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:31 pm

Sidecar rig?
Zayretow

70' Vespa Sprint (2009 LML power)
74' Yamaha RD350 (pinger)
2008 Suzuki DRZ-400SM (thumper)

Andi

Re: Bonjour, Ganesh! at RNRH on 2/25

Postby Andi » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:22 pm

Hey I know you! That's great! If I wasn't at Cocoa Beach rally for this, would definitely make it out to see ya. Keep posting your shows on here for sure, will aim to make the next one. Congrats on headlining.

I know what you mean, I feel like riding to your own shows is the way to go...now, with a keyboard? That will be impressive, look forward to seeing that!
The wheels are in motion

Return to “Music”