Hooked on the Scott Pilgrim Soundtrack

Share and discuss bands, songs, shows, playlists, and dance moves
epsato

Hooked on the Scott Pilgrim Soundtrack

Postby epsato » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:55 pm

Well, anything Scott Pilgrim related in general has had me hooked lately. But I downloaded some tracks off the soundtrack the other day and can not get enough of that Canadian band Metric. That track "Black Sheep" put itself in my head and refuses to go away.

Of course, finding out that Beck was the voice and talent behind Sex Bob-Omb spoke volumes to me. That Beck may be a crazy Scientologist, but he's a talented one.

spoffy

Re: Hooked on the Scott Pilgrim Soundtrack

Postby spoffy » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:08 am

I've been listening to Black Sheep on a loop for the last 4 months. Such a great soundtrack.
mille posti

ToeCutterette

Postby ToeCutterette » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:44 am

Black Sheep, Boring by the Sea and We are Sex Bob-Omb are my favs on that album! It's one of those movies that will always stop me in my tracks if I come across it while channel surfing. And I will watch it all the way through. And giggle at every gag like it was my first time seeing it.

I gotta pee on her!

Which reminds me...I need my SP#1 back from William's brother. There's a holographic hole on my shelf.
See you on the road, scag.

epsato

Postby epsato » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:39 am

So glad I'm not the only person hooked on Black Sheep. Man that song is catchy as all get out!

epsato

Postby epsato » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:33 pm

Bought the soundtrack this weekend. I'm hooked on "Garbage Truck" and the song titled "Scott Pilgrim" by the all girl band. My daughter's been digging that song too and asks me to pick her up to dance whenever it comes on.

The graphic novel boxed set is on order, as is my custom made Sex Bob-omb watch.

FANBOY LIKE A MOFO up in here!

Return to “Music”