Corsette Shirts

Be a Girl. Run a Smallframe.

Moderator: Andi

Andi

Corsette Shirts

Postby Andi » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:49 pm

Hey peoples!
we're looking at tshirts and patches right now. If you requested a Men's shirt, you'll get whatever size you selected when registering. If, however, you selected a women's sized shirt, we are thinking of doing tank tops instead of tees!

Since the image is basically just adapted from last year, thought it would be nice to do something different with the actual shirt itself. It is Corsette after all...girly tank tops yay! SO--if you don't want a girly tank top, please let me know and we can see about getting you a regular tee shirt. Otherwise, if you selected a girls' size, you'll get a women's tank in that size.

Don't forget to register by FRIDAY MAY 6 so we can make sure you get an ECC shirt as well...(reg's after May 6 for ECC will NOT receive an ECC t-shirt...)

Cheers-Andria
The wheels are in motion

Andi

Re: Corsette Shirts

Postby Andi » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:23 am

Ladies: I am ordering the tank tops/tees today. They are looking pretty kickass if I do say so...Beth's logo rocking it, and Modified is doing the patches and shirts, being very helpful & doing a fantastic job of it.

If you have registered, I have your size. If you registered for a women's size, you will get a tank top in that size. If you registered for a man's size, you'll get a regular tee in that size.

So if you haven't registered, but think you might do the race, please contact me so I can possibly accommodate your size request...(or, you can register too :wink: )

Best--Andria
The wheels are in motion

Andi

Re: Corsette Shirts

Postby Andi » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:30 am

oh and you can register here: http://theeastcoastclassic.com/corsette.htm
The wheels are in motion

Return to “Corsette”