DIS Scooter rally/wedding?

Organize and discuss rallies, rides, and other events

DIS Scooter rally/wedding?

Postby epsato » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:08 am

Anyone know who these folks are? Details are sketchy, and I can't figure out what club's sponsoring this rally.

Just asking because...they booked their rally on the weekend that we used last year for the Running of the Bulls.

I've never heard of this group before, but they seem to have invited a bunch of folks we know to their rally. Is this a Three Mile Island event?

Re: DIS Scooter rally/wedding?

Postby Brodyfrompa » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:06 pm

they are friends with them....its getting put on by Carl marsh....they had one last yr.....I think iy was earlier tho.....same weekend? bummer....yours is closer to me....y
not a question for me which id attend....turnbulls !

Re: DIS Scooter rally/wedding?

Postby Scootercarl » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:41 pm

Sadly yes our rallies fall on the same weekend. Unfortunately we were not aware of the date of your rally this year But I wanted to keep it the same time we had our 2011 DIS scooter club rally. Last year we didn't have one because until scooters become a bit more popular in NEPA we are going to have it every other year. This year Megan and I ( DIS members) will be getting married at our rally . I think the distance between the rallies should help with the sharing of the weekend.

Summer is short The more rallies the better.
Carl Marsh
DIS Scooter club

Return to “Rallies, Rides & Events”