Kymco, B&W 150

Post alerts about stolen scooters and other criminal mischief
nano

Kymco, B&W 150

Postby nano » Mon May 26, 2008 8:47 am

FOUND!!

My scooter was stolen from my driveway last night. sometime between 9pm and 7:30am this morning. If you see it, please let us know

Kymco, Bet & Win 150cc
Plate: SKEWT, VA
Color: Red
Black Givi topcase

[ETA] Stolen from Alexandria, VA
Last edited by nano on Mon May 26, 2008 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jenny

Postby jenny » Mon May 26, 2008 10:05 am

really sorry to hear that. you're in va, right? what area?
gimme that step-thru, yeah, cuz i need that.

nano

Postby nano » Mon May 26, 2008 10:20 am

I'm in Alexandria, just south of Crystal City. Should have put that in the original post....

doc

Postby doc » Mon May 26, 2008 1:46 pm

I'm sorry to hear about this Picot! We'll certainly keep an eye out for it. Is there anything else that might help in the identification? Can u post a pic?
Pat

nano

Postby nano » Mon May 26, 2008 5:34 pm

doc wrote:I'm sorry to hear about this Picot! We'll certainly keep an eye out for it. Is there anything else that might help in the identification? Can u post a pic?

We found it! It was a few blocks away, with the front cover ripped off, the ignition ripped out, and it looked like it had been dropped on its side. Mostly cosmetic damage, and it doesn't look like it was moving any faster than a walk when it was dropped.

The police arrived and processed the scoot. They got some prints off the scoot, so hopefully they'll identify someone. We're going to talk to the neighbors we know over there, and maybe they'll know some info about who did this.

Spiny Norman

Postby Spiny Norman » Tue May 27, 2008 10:21 am

Although I have mixed feelings about the police around here, they just might catch the thief with those prints. Our house was burglarized last year and they caught the guy by running his prints through the national database. First time, they came up with nothing, but then the dude got caught in another jurisdiction, they printed him, so the second time MoCo ran the prints they got a bingo.

nano

Postby nano » Tue May 27, 2008 10:54 am

Spiny Norman wrote:Although I have mixed feelings about the police around here, they just might catch the thief with those prints. Our house was burglarized last year and they caught the guy by running his prints through the national database. First time, they came up with nothing, but then the dude got caught in another jurisdiction, they printed him, so the second time MoCo ran the prints they got a bingo.

In this case, I suspect that these were teenagers, so they may not have prints in the system. If they do get caught for something else, maybe it will trigger and we can prosecute. We're going to talk to our neighbors that live on the block where it was found. They might hear something that can be used to find whomever did this.

Return to “Neighborhood Watch”