Red VESP 2009 GTS 250

Post alerts about stolen scooters and other criminal mischief
Serendipity

Postby Serendipity » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:15 pm

starreem wrote:Good you got your scooter back. If it was on it's left side, you might want to remove the air filter cover and clean the filter, and let those bubbles off to drain too. Worse case you might have the EVAP system canister filled with fuel, it needs to dry out also. Might be rough running or starting till that dries out. Lots of folks just dis-able that system anyway.

Ack, some jack*ss knocked my scooter over onto its left side a couple of days ago, but I found it probably and hour or two later. I noticed it was rough starting this am, but I thought it was because it was only 10F. Do I need to do this too? It has been too cold to work outside.
~Jennifer

Spiny Norman

Postby Spiny Norman » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:08 pm

Were you parked in the street?
"In this grave hour fuck fuck fuck perhaps the most fateful in our history bugger shit shit."

http://pocketofsilence.blogspot.com/

Serendipity

Postby Serendipity » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:17 pm

Spiny Norman wrote:Were you parked in the street?

parked on the dirt, chained to a pole. I usually park and tilt it slightly towards the pole with the floor board exactly touching so it has no where to fall even in heavy rain. I always check to see if its stable. But in this case, clearly some punk had pulled it over. fortunately it fell on the dirt and no scratches at all.
~Jennifer

imjuanpablo

Postby imjuanpablo » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:34 pm

Serendipity wrote:
Spiny Norman wrote:Were you parked in the street?

parked on the dirt, chained to a pole. I usually park and tilt it slightly towards the pole with the floor board exactly touching so it has no where to fall even in heavy rain. I always check to see if its stable. But in this case, clearly some punk had pulled it over. fortunately it fell on the dirt and no scratches at all.

People suck!
John F.

Return to “Neighborhood Watch”