Suspicous use of ET4

Post alerts about stolen scooters and other criminal mischief
normratscoots

Suspicous use of ET4

Postby normratscoots » Sat May 23, 2009 3:42 pm

Have no idea if it was stolen, but I was suspicious, and in light of the rash of missing bikes I'll mention it. Silver ET2/4 was being ridden by two younger, un-helmetted, probably up to some shennanigans teenagers on Rhode Island Ave NE in Woodridge (around South Dakota, just west of Mt Rainier) around rush hour last night. It had a top case and mismatched white cowl trim (at least on the transmission side).
Its a long walk through the city in the rain, its a long walk from train to train.

Serendipity

Re: Suspicous use of ET4

Postby Serendipity » Sat May 23, 2009 4:05 pm

normratscoots wrote:Have no idea if it was stolen, but I was suspicious, and in light of the rash of missing bikes I'll mention it. Silver ET2/4 was being ridden by two younger, un-helmetted, probably up to some shennanigans teenagers on Rhode Island Ave NE in Woodridge (around South Dakota, just west of Mt Rainier) around rush hour last night. It had a top case and mismatched white cowl trim (at least on the transmission side).

I saw the same - heading east Friday 5/15. Now today, I see through the list serve that they dumped it.
~Jennifer

Return to “Neighborhood Watch”